• Subscribe to RSS Feed
  • Thermomix Recipes on Facebook
  • Thermomix Recipes on Twitter
  • Thermomix Recipes on Google Plus
  • Thermomix Recipes on Pinterest
  • Thermomix Recipes on YouTube

Apricot Fruit Juice with Thermomix



Did you know you can prepare some delicious fruit juices with your Thermomix such as this Apricot Fruit Juice? These juices are perfect to delight yourself in summer, made with seasonal fruits. But you can also make conserves with them to preserve for the whole winter!

So...good-bye to those canned juices with 30% fruit only! And what is the remaining 70% made of? You may buy some small jars and keep a stock of juices. You obviously need a bit of space and time to prepare them. But it's all about taste and health!

Children generally drink a great amount of juices. So being sure of what they drink is really important! My daughters love fruit juices! "juice, juice, juice" is one of the word my baby has learned more quickly...Preparing home-made juices by myself, using products chosen by me allows me to satisfy their thirst and give them some real fruit at the same time!

I usually prepare the Peach Fruit Juice with my Thermomix. It is yummy and scented, it is a real delicacy.

Ombretta who is a fan from the Italian Facebook page (English here) elaborated this recipe after she read the peach juice recipe. She has tried various amounts and she eventually decided for this recipe which is very tasty!


Ingredients


- 800 ml Water
- 150 g Sugar
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 400 g Apricots, stoned


How to prepare the Apricot Fruit Juice


Put water and sugar in the bowl. 10 Min. 100°C Speed 1.

Add lemon juice and apricots. 1 Min. Speed 5. and 1 Min. Speed 8.

Pour the juice in sterilised bottle while it is still hot. Cork and put them upside down.

When they get cold you can place them into the fridge. You can keep them refrigerated for a couple of days.


Ombretta's advice


"While I was speaking to a lady in my town I discovered that If you boil the bottles for 15 Min. in a bain-marie ( the classic bottles with canning jar lids like this ) you can preserve it for the whole winter."


My advice


If you want a sweeter juice to let your children love it more, you can add some more sugar! To give your juice more thickness and density cook the juice for other 10 Min. 100°C Speed 2.


Translated from the Italian recipe
Succo di Frutta di Albicocca Bimby








Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...